November 6, 2018 in
As published in the Brighton Argus (06.11.18) Business section under the title Pegler’s Market Report: October Volatility Despite being...
January 14, 2021
As the new year brings a beacon of hope in the form of global COVID-19 vaccination programmes, this latest edition Investment Strategy Quarterly titled: 2021 Outlook provides an outlook on what investors can expect in 2021; looking at the recent significant political changes both at home and across the pond and the likely effects across asset classes as governments strive to mitigate the economic downturn.
Featured in this issue:
• 2021 Economic Outlook: A Return to Normal?
• Brexit: A Deal at Last!
• 2021 Washington Outlook: The Impact of the Biden Administration on the Market
• 2021 International Outlook: Younger Economies Catching Up
• 2021 Energy Outlook: Oil Market Recovery in 2021 Will Follow Vaccine Ramp-Up
• All that Glitters is Gold
For the latest thoughts and insights from our platform/research partner, Raymond James, please click below: