April 8, 2021
Investment Strategy Quarterly – The dog that barked in the night
With the global vaccine rollout well underway, a post-pandemic world seems closer and more achievable than ever. In this latest investment Strategy Quarterly, Raymond James strategists examine: What the future may hold for the U.K. economy, how a “perceived” inflationary threat has affected global market recovery and the world of Global Energy Transition – What it is, Why it Matters and How to Invest in this Theme.
Featured in this issue:
- Resilience is in our DNA – And in the Markets
- Hope For Growth In The UK
- Inflation – The Dog That Barked In The Night?
- Global Energy Transition: What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Invest in this Theme
- Still Correct To Be This Excited Towards The Emerging Markets?
- The Longer-Term Market Impact of the Biden Agenda: A Preview of a New Economy?
For the latest thoughts and insights from our platform/research partner, Raymond James, please click below: